I was "tagged" by Laura of Laura's Left Hook!!! Remember playing Tag, You're It as a child? Well here's your chance to play it again (if you wish). Just remember to follow the instructions below and have fun!
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Random Things About Me:
1. I was born in Metairie, LA but was raised in Kiln, MS ( home of Brett Farve! I actually went to school with him and yes, we were friends) Since I was 18, I've lived in Bay Saint Louis, MS; where Hurricane Katrina made landfall!
2. I have turned our guest room into a "yarn haven" and it's so stuffed, I think the boys rooms will be next. LOL.
3. I have 2 sisters and 3 brothers. Myself & my younger sister are my parents only "natural children"; the others we adopted out of the foster care program. My 3 brothers are "natural brothers". My parents started keeping foster children when I was 10 & Julie was 7. They wanted more children but Mom kept miscarrying for an unknown reason. So they chose foster care adoptions. I wouldn't change it for the world. I love them all, even though they came to us when we were half grown!
4. I am the only "crafty" person in my family except my youngest son who draws very well. Everyone else gets me to make everything for them. They usually pay me, even though I don't ask them too. This is great too because I can make them all handmade gifts for Christmas and never have to worry about someone else making the same type of things.
5. I love to do all types of crafts so I may stop crocheting for a bit to try something new, but in the end, crocheting is what I truely love. It really helps me relax and unwind.
6. I went to college for retail management and worked in that field most of my life, but now I work in the family business as a carpenter. I am so much more relaxed and really love building things. I work with my Dad and he thinks I'm crazy... LOL
People I've tagged:
Hippie Dippy Designs!
Valerie's Felted Treasures!
SkaMama's Bone Hook!
This has been lots of fun and a great way to run across wonderful Blogs that I didn't know was out there! I hope you choose to play and enjoy the great blogs along the way!