Saturday, August 23, 2008

still trying to learn knitting

I have been working on learning to knit for about 5 months. With no-one around who knits and no local yarn shops it's been an uphill battle to say the least.

A friend of mine on Ravelry suggested knittinghelp.com because they offer free videos for each basic step of knitting as well as advanced techniques when your ready. And it is great! I think I'll learn alot from this site!

Here are a few other sites I have also found:

Learntoknit.com is a site full of instructions! It also teaches full crochet instructions as well.

helloknitty.com is a cute site which seems very easy to follow!

With all these wonderful instructional sites, I should be knitting in no time! I have set a personal goal for myself to work on knitting at least 3 hours each week.

If anyone else is learning how to knit as well, please post a comment and lets work together!!!

No comments: