Saturday, July 12, 2008

Quick and Easy projects

I have been making tons of purses and such to sell in my SHOP lately and have found myself "not in the mood" to make anything else to list... So I started a few new projects to keep around the house for myself to give me a break from the same old make it and sell it...

Even though it's quite far off here, I've started working on 3 afghans for the winter! ( one for each couch and one for the recliner) They are all pretty easy and listed on the Lion Brand Website for free!!!

The Simply Earthly Squares Afghan is very quick & easy and is so stylish! (almost done)

The Log Cabin Afghan is an old favorite which can be done in modern colors to fit any decor!

The 8 Color Afghan is a new version of the traditional granny square afghans from the past!

Once I am finished with these 3 projects, I will be working on my shop items some more. I will jump start my crafting for the holidays ahead and be working on Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas items for decorating and gift giving!!!

No comments: