Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Just an update on me

Okay, I know I've said numerous times that I wasn't feeling well. I went to the doctor last week and so far I have been puton blood pressure meds, today they added 40mg of Lipitor and on the 29th she will most likely give.me Synthroid for my hypothyroidism. Artherosclerosis and heart disease runs heavy in every generation of my family on Dad's side way back to my my greatx3 grandmother. So my doctor is trying to nip it in the bud while I'm still kind of young (38).
I just wanted to share that with all of to let you know I am fine and being taken care of.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.6

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I'm glad you're being proactive with your health and knowing what your relatives went through, gives you the advantage of knowing what may or may not happen to you later on. You are smart for taking care of this now.

God bless you and keep you safe.
Love,
Doris :-)