Sunday, July 18, 2010

Great website "discovery" this morning.

For some reason, I had never noticed the website address on the Lily's Sugar N Cream cotton yarn wrappers before today...

So this morning I checked it out, and to my suprise, was so excited over all the wonderful free patterns they have!

I downloaded quite a few holiday decorations patterns and will be starting on the ASAP! Just to name a few: crocheted Halloween, Christmas, Spring and 4th ot July wreaths, dishclothes for tue same holidays, and stuffed decorations for the same holidays!!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.6

2 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

I tell you, the yarn sites have the best free patterns...so does Mary Maxim and Sugar and Cream, Lily, Patons, Red Heart...just all the yarn stores have tons and tons of free patterns, that's why I hardly pay for any.
I'm glad you're enjoying them ;-)

The Colorful Bee said...

I looked at Patons and Mary Maxim, they bare both great sites. Thanks for the tip.

I will be starting on the Halloween wreath tomorrow after school; got tied up today so I didn't get to crochet at all :'(

I will post pics as I get the new holiday items finished, of course.

Happy Crocheting!