Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to school today...

Well, I started my 3rd of 6 semesters today and it went great. Thiw will be a pretty laid back semester which is great after having just completed medical cience, medical theory and technique, and computerized keyboarding last semester. This term it's all the "business type" classes aboit computers, forms, letters, charting and HIPAA laws. It should be fairly easy and fun, a nice break before we jump back into the next 3 semesters of medical classes again. I am so loving being in school again. I only wish I would have done it sooner. However, God zhas us do things when it's time to do them, soI'm sure it was meant to be this way all along. Have a great week everyone and Happy Hump Day, we're half way to the weekend again!!! Yay!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.1

1 comment:

Doris Sturm said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your classes...students who enjoy school, get much better grades...you are doing well!