Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So sorry for the delay in posting to my blog. My internet modem got zapped by lightening and it took forever to get the surge protector company to replace it.

I am hoping to post here at least once a day now that I am back online again! I will also be posting my brand new "beginner's crochet patterns" here in the next few days for everyone to share!

This blog will be changing it's look, feel and overall style, so keep on coming back to watch us progress into one hot blogspot!

Thanks to my new friend Chie for the great custom design for my Esty shop, business cards, and blogspot banner and background! Chie, YOU ROCK!!!

Questions, comments and infor sharing is ALWAYS welcomed here at The Colorful Bee! So comment away! Recommend me to all your friends, family and crafting pals; it's the best compliment you can give me!

Thanks! Happy Crocheting to you!
Kimmi, The Colorful Bee owner!

No comments: