Monday, August 16, 2010

My daughter's 2 best friends. Trying to make it big!

Okay so, you may not be into rap music but give this a look. Its my daughter's 2 best friends, one is Will aka Thrill Will, age 19, he raps and sings, the other is Chaz, age 21, he is going to school to be a film writer/director.

This is Thrill Will's video "HEART ATTACK MUSIC ( CODE BLUE)" directed by Chaz Singleton. Not vulgar, I think theres only one or two curse words in it.

The song got it's name because everytime Will was ready to film the video, his congenital heart defect would act up and he'd end up in the hospital.

so here's the link. if you like it please share it with everyone you know.

http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=SHeESjK7r2I

p.s. if the link doesn't work, you can search it on youtube under heart attack music (code blue)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9

3 comments:

Posy Linda said...

Hi Kimmi: that video was well done. It looks very professional. Love the name.

The Colorful Bee said...

Thank you Linda. I'm sure they will be very excited to hear that.

- said...

Well, I'm not into rap but it certainly does sound like the real thing. I think they have a winner on their hands-that is, ha ha hands! I think I got it!