Saturday, April 4, 2009

So long since I've posted...

Hi everyone. I am so very happy to finally be able to be back doing what I love.

A very severe illness that wouldn't go away for months, kept me from crocheting, being able to be online and from working, but I am back in full force!

Please check out my shop for the latest editions to my products for sale. Please pass along my shop and blog sites to your friends and help me get my business back up and running. I would greatly appreciate it.

In the next few days, I will be starting back will all the blog's features, the book of the month, featured crochet artist of the month, tips and tricks and some favorite sites! It will just take me some time to get it all organized again, so please be patient.

Thanks for your support and I hope to see you back again soon.
Kimmi

No comments: