ATCs, better known as Artist Trading Cards, are a super-hot trend. These little 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 sized cards are made using any medium of choice, as a mini piece of artwork for the sole purpose of trading. These are not to be sold for profit. Started by a Swiss performing artist to showcase his art, this now abundant trend is sweeping the world! Swap groups and internet crafting clubs host swaps for these cute little cards on a regular basis. So just go to your search engine bar and take a look. I'm sure you'll find a group to help you get started in trading.
A few helpful hints to get you on your way are:
1. the cards must be 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 in size
2. the cards are to be traded NOT sold
3. use any medium of choice, even use multiples
4. on the back: sign, date and title your card; add any other information you wish the collector to have
5. Most important: Have Fun!!!